Careers with Assential Therapies, Inc.
Speech Language Pathologist
- Evaluate and treat children with a variety of Speech Language Disorders.
- Conduct language groups with Developmental Therapists.
- This position is mostly home-based, but some clinic-based caseload may be available.
- Some hours in school may also be available.
- A combination of School, home-based and clinic-based may be possible.
- Opportunity to mentor a CFY candidate.
- We prefer candidates with 2+ years of experience, however new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Masters from ASHA accredited program.
- Must be open to treat a wide range of patient population including those with Autism or Stuttering will be a plus.
- Must be comfortable working with a variety of ages with the pediatric population.
- Ability to treat adults as well as pediatric population will be a plus.
Our full time therapists are offered the following benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- Retirement plans with employer match (must meet certain eligibility)
- Continuing eduation
- Professional dues
- Paid vacation time
- Major Holidays off
• Speech Language Pathologist