Careers with Assential Therapies, Inc.
- Diagnosis, treatment, and management of infants, children, and adolescents with a variety of congenital, developmental, neuromuscular, skeletal or acquired disorders/diseases.
- Achieve independence and normal functionality for/to children with chronic disabililities.
- Improve gross and fine motor skills, balance and coordination, strength and endurance as well as cognitive and sensory processing/integration.
- Comfortable treating children with developmental delays, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, and torticollis etc.
- Perform in-home and in-clinic evaluations and therapy.
- Must enjoy working with pediatric population as well as therapists of other disciplines.
- We prefer candidates with 2+ years of experience, however new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be comfortable working with a variety of ages within the pediatric population.
- Masters degree from an accredited program.
- IL State License or eligibility.
- IL Early Intervention credential is a plus but not necessary.
Our full time therapists are offered the following benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- Retirement plans with employer match (must meet certain eligibility)
- Continuing eduation
- Professional dues
- Paid vacation time
- Major Holidays off
• Physical Therapist