Careers with Assential Therapies, Inc.
- Evaluation and treatment of children with wide variety of sensory-motor, feeding disorders.
- Feeding experience with strong sensory integration background is a plus.
- Conducting sensory / OT groups with Developmental and/or Speech Therapists.
- Supervising new graduates.
- The position is part home-based and part clinic-based.
- We prefer candidates with 2+ years of experience, however new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be comfortable working with a variety of ages within the pediatric population.
- Masters degree from an accredited program.
- IL State License or eligibility.
- IL Early Intervention credential is a plus.
Our full time therapists are offered the following benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- Retirement plans with employer match (must meet certain eligibility)
- Continuing eduation
- Professional dues
- Paid vacation time
- Major Holidays off
• Occupational Therapist