Careers with Assential Therapies, Inc.
- Work with children with developmental delays in the areas of cognition, play-skills, communication, fine-motor and gross-motor skills.
- Assist families in parenting a child with special needs.
- Collaborate with other therapy disciplines.
- Run Developmental Play Groups.
- At least 1 or 2 years of working with special needs children
- Candidates must have bachelors degree or higher in one of the following:
- Early childhood education
- Early childhood special education
- Elementary Education
- Child Development
- Developmental Psychology or Social Work
- Must be eligible for the Developmental Therapy credential in the IL Early Intervention System
- An active IL Early Intervention DT credential is a plus
Our full time therapists are offered the following benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- Retirement plans with employer match (must meet certain eligibility)
- Continuing eduation
- Professional dues
- Paid vacation time
- Major Holidays off
• Developmental Therapist