Careers with Assential Therapies, Inc.
- Manage front desk, take all incoming calls.
- General office organization.
- Act as liaison between referral sources and therapists to maintain full-caseload.
- Answer parents questions about therapy services offered by our clinic.
- Audit, open and close patient files.
- Up to 20% of time may be spent on other administrative tasks including billing.
- Bachelor’s degree in health related field.
- Must have good writing abilities in Microsoft Word and good working knowledge of Excel, Access, Internet and E-mail. Fluency with computers is a MUST.
- Understanding of IL-Early Intervention Billing and 3rd party Insurance Billing.
- Understanding of CPT-codes, ICD-9 codes and medical billing procedure is important, PPO, HMO, etc.
- An understanding of therapy disciplines Speech, Feeding, OT, PT and DT.
- Punctuality and consistency is an absolute must.
Our full time therapists are offered the following benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- Retirement plans with employer match (must meet certain eligibility)
- Continuing eduation
- Professional dues
- Paid vacation time
- Major Holidays off
• Administrative Assistant